Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s theme was authors I read for the first time in 2018. Since I read more than just ten, I thought I’d highlight those whose future (or even previous!) work I’d like to read more of.
Instead of focusing on the less-than-stellar reads that made up my 2018, I wanted to highlight the five that made it great––which just so happen to all be written by women. (So freaking dope!!) I also thought that I wouldn’t have ten books to fill out a Top Ten Tuesday post but that was a huge miscalculation. Lol. Winnowing down this list was so hard.
- Graphic Novel/Comic: Brazen by Penelope Bagieu
- Fiction: The Witch of Willow Hall by Hester Fox (review)
- Middle Grade: The Shadow Cipher by Laura Ruby (review)
- Nonfiction: Ask Me About My Uterus: A Quest to Make Doctors Believe in Women’s Pain by Abby Norman (review)
- Young Adult: Neverworld Wake by Marisha Pessl (review)
Are any of my favorite 2018 reads your favorite, too? Let me know! To see previous topics, click here.