Only one thing got me through February, and that thing was Lucifer. I remember watching the first season when it premiered on tv and only being able to get through a handful of episodes before I found it cringy and over-dramatic… but now I am LIVING for what I used to hate. Will there come a point when I have no more new episodes to watch? Yes, but also shhhh.
Books I Read
I read a tiny, little bit (😑)… but mostly I was in a Super Slump (😤) and it made me sad (☹️) and I hope that I will not be in such a slump for the rest of March (🤞).
See my 2020 reading goal post for more info!
- Goodreads Reading Challenge: 0 books read this month & 2 books total → 4% complete
- Book Blog Discussion Challenge: 0 posts this month & 0 posts total → 0% complete
- PopSugar Reading Challenge: 0 tasks this month & 2 tasks total → 4% complete
- Read Harder Challenge: 0 tasks this month & 1 task total → 4% complete
- #StartOnYourShelfathon: 0 books read this month & 0 books total → 0% complete
- Year of Asian Reading Challenge: 0 books read this month & 0 books total → 0% complete
Stuff I Added to My Queue
I came across the hardcover of The Great Believers in a used book store and it spoke to me 🤷♀️
The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires is what happens when you see a book in more than one place within a couple of days and it peaks your attention and you think, “hmm, yes, I would like that and also that cover is perfect.”
And also I found so many good books at Savers! (They always have a “buy four get one free” deal, but I only bought the fifth book because I thought it was a book club pick and then I realized it wasn’t and so I already unhauled it. 🙃)
- Life After Life and its sequel A God in Ruins because timey-wimey
- Vicious because I absolutely adored the Shades of Magic trilogy
- The Wagamama Cookbook because mmm noods 🍜
- Cristina reviewed The Grace Year
- Destiny explained how her reading priorities are changing
- Jen and Rae listed their favorite enemies-to-lovers romances
- Lauren shone a spotlight on Berkley Publishing (which is also one of my favorites!)
- Malka talked about trigger warnings
What were YOU up to in February? Let me know!