“Five Favorite” is a feature on thewasofshall where I lay out my five favorite “x”. Sometimes they’re relevant to a season or holiday, mostly they’re not. It’s an all-around fun excuse to give my 100% amazingly awesome opinion. To see previous topics, click here.
Since I only read holiday-themed books by accident, I decided to focus on a completely random topic this week: book covers. Whether I picked up a book because of its cover or grew to like the front after I finished reading, here are my five favorite.
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Little Bee by Chris Cleave
- Remind Me Again Why I Need a Man by Claudia Carroll
- Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley
Have your own five favorite book covers? Let me know!