“Five Favorite” is a feature on thewasofshall where I lay out my five favorite “x”. Sometimes they’re relevant to a season or holiday, mostly they’re not. It’s an all-around fun excuse to give my 100% amazingly awesome opinion. To see previous topics, click here.
In the spirit of the holidays, here my five favorite novels all about family drama. (Because, you know, who doesn’t have some?)
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin—and all of its sequels
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
- I Know This Much Is True by Wally Lamb
- Middlesex by Jeffery Eugenides
- White Oleander by Janet Fitch
Have your own five favorite family sagas? Let me know!